Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love to All,















I love all holidays  and Valentines Day is one of my favs along with Halloween. I thought you might like to see some photos of my Valentine Trees...The ivory feather tree is in the living room and the pink feather tree is in my bedroom...  next I will put Easter decorations on these same trees!! hubby likes to watch tv and look at lights on the living room tree lol  i watch tv in bedroom so I too have a tree to look at....hugs and love to all.....JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. WOW what a beautiful Tree! I love all the special decorations, I bet it is something special in Person~ Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks really great with all the handmade Valentine's JoAnn!
    Sending you very Happy Valentine greetings from Germany
    Carola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive! I lost my box of Valentine display items-- it may be buried in our storage unit. So I am enjoying everyone else's things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your valentine tree! I have a white tree and hadn't considered decorating it...maybe next year. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated and welcomed~JoAnn